SignAll Technologies has developed the world’s first fully automated sign language translation solution. The system enables everyday communication between hearing individuals who use spoken English and deaf or hard of hearing individuals who use American Sign Language.
SignAll is made up of a diverse team of Deaf and hearing members from many nationalities. English and American Sign Language (ASL) are the common languages used within the office.
As a Product Manager at SignAll, you are responsible for turning our vision into reality. You will work and collaborate with our design, development and marketing teams to accomplish our growth targets. As an advocate for both our users and our business, you will create value by prioritizing, managing, and shipping new product features.
- Become an expert in the product, understanding the competitive landscape, the evolving market needs, and how those things relate to the company mission and vision
- Own the product strategy from roadmap to operations
- Be close to our customers, and use a variety of qualitative and quantitative research methods to deeply understand the customer and their needs
- Create and manage processes to collect and process user feedback, identify opportunities
- Build a backlog of product features, write user stories and acceptance criteria
- Work closely with the development and design teams
- Deliver a world-class product in every release
- Prioritization is one of your best skills
- You can effectively communicate with a Development Team of engineers and convince the Management of your ideas as well
- You are an excellent communicator of product decisions and know the rationale behind them
- You have a strong product instinct that guides you, but you obsess over the data to test and validate your product hypotheses. You test everything: you don’t believe in good ideas and bad ideas, just tested ideas and un-tested ideas.
- You have proven relevant experience in product management (at least 3 years)
- You are fluent in English
Desirable Skills (not required):
- Background in tech
- Product development experience
- Interest in learning sign language
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Casual environment
- Flexible working hours
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- Friendly atmosphere