Responsibilities of our future colleague:
- Active participation in new software development projects and in customization process.
- Business rule implementation.
- Active participation in architecture and design process, and in product life-cycle management.
- Representation of huge amount of complex data and information in a user-friendly way.
- Applying GUI development and Gantt-charts.
- Responsibility for pro-active information and knowledge exchange within the software development team.
- Higher or degree level educational background.
- Experienced software developer in C and/or C++.
- Working experience in relational database systems.
- Working experience in Unix/Linux environment.
- Mid-level English language knowledge. German is a plus.
- Willingness to travel abroad occasionally.
- Experience in business analysis and/or sw development project management.
- Any level of ILOG software development experience
Place of work: